Change my name

In this section

You can use this form to let us know if your name has changed.

We'll need some evidence of the change for our records, which can upload using the form below. Examples include a copy of your marriage certificate or deed poll.

If you're having trouble viewing this form, please try here.

Create your own user feedback survey