All ourTravel branches are now open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
To ensure the safety of everyone we have some rules to follow:
- Please DO NOT enter if you have Coronavirus symptoms.
- Social distancing measures must be followed.
- In line with government guidance, we'll be requiring everyone to wear a face covering when visiting our branches.
- To ensure social distancing is followed only 2 customers (same household) will be allowed in branch at any one time.
- Please only pick up brochures you intend to take away with you. By the nature of the product we understand this is difficult to follow. Please seek help from a Travel colleague to ensure you receive the right brochures.
Please bear with us in branch as we adjust to our new normal way of working.
As always, any questions and enquires please continue to call and email your local branch using the details below.
We are working closely with tour operators and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to ensure we are providing our customers support.
We will endeavour to answer enquiries as quickly as possible. In the meantime, there is lots of information and guidance available at www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus