Everyone who works for the East of England Co-op is eligible for a Colleague Discount card. The card entitles you to up to 10% off a whole range of co-op products and services.
To be eligible - you need to be:
- An employee of the East of England Co-op
- A member of the East of England Co-op
- And if you would like your husband/wife, cohabiting partner or other family member living at your home address to have a card, they must also be a member too. Only one partner card per colleague.
How to use your card - you need to:
- Hand your membership and discount cards over at the time of purchase
- On occasion, you may be required to provide proof of identity and a signature
- Ensure any purchase requiring delivery is delivered to your home address
And please remember:
- Only the named card holder can use the colleague discount card. The card cannot be used to make discounted purchases on behalf of other people.
- The scheme exists for the benefit of everyone who works for the East of England Co-op and it is important that it is not abused.
- If you or your partner card holder misuses their discount card, it may lead to disciplinary action being taken against the relevant colleague and the card may be cancelled. Serious breaches of these benefit procedures may constitute gross misconduct and lead to summary dismissal.
- The scheme is at the absolute discretion of the Board of Directors and is a non-contractual benefit.
If you have any questions about this card please contact HR Services on email@example.com or call 01473 786011