What makes us different?
We’re an independent co-operative business, based in the East of England. We were created by local people, for local people – and that continues to this day.
Being a co-operative means that our success is shared by you – our Members - and the wider community. Every year, part our profit goes back to our Members as dividend, part of it is invested back into the communities we trade in, and the rest goes back into ensuring we can carry on doing what we do for future years to come.
Find out more
Keep up to date on our latest offers
Find out what we’ve been up to around the region with our latest news articles.
- Join the 'Big Co-op Clean'
- International ballet star goes back to his roots as a Co-op Junior
- East of England Co-op supporting Emmaus Ipswich
- Dementia Friends training recognised at national awards
- Members set to share £3million Dividend