What makes us different?
We’re an independent co-operative business, based in the East of England. We were created by local people, for local people – and that continues to this day.
Being a co-operative means that our success is shared by you – our Members - and the wider community. Every year, part our profit goes back to our Members as dividend, part of it is invested back into the communities we trade in, and the rest goes back into ensuring we can carry on doing what we do for future years to come.
Find out more
Keep up to date on our latest offers
Find out what we’ve been up to around the region with our latest news articles.
- Minnie Moll takes on Ambassador role for HRH The Prince of Wales
- Plans to take on former Budgens Store
- Work starts on £4million retail development in East Ipswich
- Pigs, poems, paintings and peppers!
- Local food fortnight generates over £900,000 for the regional economy