What makes us different?
We’re an independent co-operative business, based in the East of England. We were created by local people, for local people – and that continues to this day.
Being a co-operative means that our success is shared by you – our Members - and the wider community. Every year, part our profit goes back to our Members as dividend, part of it is invested back into the communities we trade in, and the rest goes back into ensuring we can carry on doing what we do for future years to come.
Find out more
Keep up to date on our latest offers
Find out what we’ve been up to around the region with our latest news articles.
- Defibrillator installed at The Regal Theatre, Stowmarket
- Strawberry Fields for Everyone to enjoy
- New East of England Co-op Funeral Services open in Bury St Edmunds
- Colleagues raising money for local lifeboat
- East of England Co-op announces second year of increased profits