Holidays from London Southend Airport
Just outside London airspace, business and leisure passengers can benefit from travelling from a quieter airport, yet still be just a short distance from the capital.
London Southend Airport flies to some of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, across Europe and beyond.
Working with a wide range of tour operators, our friendly and knowledgeable team can help find you that dream holiday at a great price to suit you – from popular summer sun destinations including Alicante, the Balearic Islands, Tenerife and the Algarve, to transatlantic flights to Boston, Chicago, New York and more via Dublin.
Visit your local East of England Co-op Travel Branch for further information. You can also find a full list of destinations on the London Southend Airport website.
- From Ipswich – 1hr 10 minutes via the A12
- From Colchester – 50 minutes via the A12
- From Norwich – 2hr 5 minutes via the A140 and A12
Trains are available to the passenger terminal from Stratford and London Liverpool Street. Journey time is around 53 minutes.
If you are planning to take your own car to the airport, there is a number of car parking options available – all pre-bookable at your local East of England Co-op Travel Branch.
- One on-site hotel, available with optional added car parking
- An airport lounge and bar allowing you to escape the busy terminals and relax before your journey
- Cafe and coffee bar