Flights from Stansted
Flying to 37 countries and over 160 destinations, including the USA, Canary Islands, Europe, Balearic Islands and the UK, Stansted Airport is the third busiest London airport with over 17.5 million passengers pass through each year.
Stansted Airport flies to some of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, across Europe and beyond. Your friendly and knowledgeable East of England Co-op Travel teams work closely with a range of tour operators, meaning we can help find your dream holiday at a great price.
Visit your local East of England Co-op Travel Branch to find out more. You can also find a full list of destinations on the Stansted Airport website.
From Ipswich – 1hour via the A12 and A120
From Colchester – 42 minutes via the A120
From Norwich – 1hr 30 minutes via the A11
Trains are available to the terminal from London Liverpool Street via the Stansted Express, with trains departing every 15 minutes.
National Express buses are available to Stansted Airport from Ipswich, Norwich and Colchester, as well as a number of other destinations.
If you are planning to take your own car to the airport, there are a number of car parking options available – all pre-bookable at your local East of England Co-op Travel branch.
- Long stay – ideal for 1-2 week holidays. Regular bus transfers to the terminal take around 10 minutes.
- Mid stay – with a bus transfer to the terminal every 5 minutes.
- Short stay– just a short walk away from the terminal.
- Meet and greet Parking
- Valet parking
- Jet parks - cheap airport parking with a shuttle bus service taking you to the terminal.
- On-site hotels, each available with optional added car parking.
- An airport lounge allowing you to escape the busy terminals and relax before your journey.
- A wide range of food outlets, restaurants and coffee shops offer great choice.
- Duty-free shopping.