Flights from Heathrow
With flights to over 180 destinations worldwide, the busiest airport in the UK could be the gateway to your next dream holiday.
Flying to 83 countries and 188 destinations across all seven continents, Heathrow Airport sees over 80 different airlines departing on its twin runways.
Your friendly and knowledgeable East of England Co-op Travel teams work closely with a range of tour operators, including Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Emirates and Qantas, meaning we can help find your dream holiday at a great price to suit you.
Visit your local East of England Co-op Travel Branch to find out more. You can also find a full list of destinations on the Heathrow Airport website.
- From Ipswich – 1hr 48 minutes via the A12 and M25
- From Colchester – 1hr 28 minutes via the A12 and M25
- From Norwich – 2hr 30 minutes via the A11
Trains are available to the terminal from London Paddington via the Heathrow Express, with services departing every 15 minutes.
National Express buses are available to Heathrow airport from Ipswich, Norwich and Colchester, as well as a number of other destinations.
If you are planning to take your own car to the airport, there are a number of car parking options available – all pre-bookable at your local East of England Co-op Travel branch.
- Long Stay – ideal for 1-2 week holidays. Regular bus transfers to the terminal take around 10 minutes.
- Business Parking
- Short Stay Parking
- Meet and Greet Parking
- Valet Parking
- Four on-site hotels link directly to the terminals, each available with optional added car parking
- A number of airport lounges allow you to escape the busy terminals and relax before your journey
- A wide range of food outlets, restaurants and coffee shops offer great choice
Heathrow Airport even features its own art gallery and beauty therapy services so you can really get your holiday started.