Flights from Gatwick
The second largest airport in the UK – Gatwick Airport serves more destinations than any other in the UK.
Gatwick Airport flies to some of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, across Europe and beyond. Your friendly and knowledgeable East of England Co-op Travel teams work closely with a range of tour operators, meaning we can help find your dream holiday at a great price..
Visit your local East of England Co-op Travel Branch today and join the 36 million passengers who travel through Gatwick Airport each year and travel to one of over 200 destinations worldwide. You can find a full list of destinations on the Gatwick Airport website.
From Ipswich – 1hr 50 minutes via the A12 and M25
From Colchester – 1hr 30 minutes via the A12 and M25
From Norwich – 2hr 45 minutes via the A11 and M25
Trains are available to the terminal from London Victoria via the Gatwick Express, with services departing every 30 minutes.
National Express buses are available to Gatwick Airport from Ipswich, Norwich and Colchester, as well as a number of other destinations.
If you are planning to take your own car to the airport, there are a number of car parking options available – all pre-bookable at your local East of England Co-op Travel branch.
- Long stay – ideal for 1-2 week holidays. Regular bus transfers to the terminal take around 10 minutes.
- Short stay – Just a short walk away from the terminal
- Valet Parking
- Premium parking
- Six on-site hotels, each available with optional added car parking
- A wide range of airport lounges allow you to escape the busy terminals and relax before your journey
- A wide range of food outlets, restaurants and coffee shops offer great choice