Offering extra help for those who receive NHS eye-care
Anyone who is eligible for an NHS Optical Voucher can now make it go that little bit further, with savings of up to £104.95 available on frames and single vision lenses - that means you could be wearing a £159.95 pair of glasses, for just £55!
If our optician finds you would benefit from glasses and are entitled to NHS support, they will issue you an NHS Optical Voucher. If you have been given an NHS Optical Voucher by another optician you can also bring this along to an East of England Co-op Opticians and purchase your frames with us.
To book your sight test pop into your local branch or book online today.
You may be able to get an NHS Optical Voucher if you:
- Are under 16
- Are 16, 17 or 18 and in full time education
- Are eligible for an NHS complex lens voucher - our optometrist can advise you about your entitlement
- Are a prisoner on leave from prison
You may also get an NHS Optical Voucher if you:
- Receive income support
- Receive income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (not Contribution-based)
- Receive Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Receive income-based Employment and Support Allowance (not Contribution-based)
- Are entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- Are named on a valid NHS Certificate for full help with health cost (HC2)
Terms and conditions apply.