The Hearing Assessment
If we think you may have hearing difficulties we'll arrange a free full assessment with a Specialist Hearing Aid Audiologist.
The Full Assessment
The full assessment takes about an hour and is carried out by our Specialist Hearing Aid Audiologist.
As well as understanding your lifestyle and medical history the Audiologist will carry out more in depth tests to understand your hearing difficulties. They will explain the result and recommend the next steps. If you want to bring along a relative or friend they will be very welcome.
You may not need a hearing aid but if you do we'll advise you on the best options to suit your budget.
Our range of modern hearing aids can help restore your hearing levels. They are lightweight, easy to wear and so discreet that it's difficult to see you're wearing an aid at all. We also offer an exceptional aftercare package.
Aftercare from the East of England Co-op
- A 30 day return policy, if you are not totally happy you can swap your hearing aid for a different model or get your money back.
- Free batteries and filters for 12 months.
- A full 2-year warranty.
- Unlimited free hearing aid adjustments.
- A free 2-year reminder and re-assessment, ensuring your aid is regularly adjusted to your hearing.
- Upgrades to digital hearing aids at any time.