A welcome from our President, Frank Moxon
- 6.05pm - Housekeeping
- 6.10pm - Film: Business Update
We hear from our Joint Chief Executives about what we’ve been up to in the last financial year.
- 6.15pm - Election Results
We announce the results of our Director Elections 2021.
- 6.20pm - Minutes of the 2020 AMM
We review the minutes of the 2020 Annual Members’ Meeting and allow eligible members to approve.
- 6.25pm - Film: Financial update
We hear from our Joint Chief Executive (Finance) Doug Field with an update about the Society's financial performance in the last year. The Society's external auditor will also provide their report along with the Chair of the Remuneration and Search Committee.
Our Board and Leadership team will answer questions from our members that are submitted in advance and during the meeting.
- 7.00pm - Receive the Annual Report and Accounts
- 7.05pm - Receive the Remuneration Report
- 7:10pm - Application of Profits/Motions
Eligible members will be able to vote on motions for 2021/22 including dividend, Directors’ fees, Society’s auditors and Co-operative Party subscription.
- 7.20pm Vote of Thanks
- 7.30pm Film: Membership & Community Update
To conclude the meeting, we will share how the East of England Co-op has supported its community, including an update on our Community Cares Fund.