A welcome from our President, Sally Chicken
- 6.05pm - Housekeeping
- 6.10pm - Film: The East of England Co-op's response to Covid-19
We showed how we’ve responded to the retail challenge including Funerals and Travel, and how we’ve responded for our tenants and colleagues. Nick Denny, Joint Chief Executive (Property) & Roger Grosvenor, Joint Chief Executive (Retail).
- 6.15pm - Election Results
We announced the results of our Director Elections 2020.
- 6.20pm - Minutes of the 2019 AMM and minutes of the 2019 SGM
We reviewed the minutes of the 2019 Annual Members’ Meeting.
- 6.25pm - Film: Financial update
We heard from our Joint Chief Executive (Finance) Doug Field, Frank Moxon, Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee along with our auditors, Ernst & Young LLP, John Hawkins, Chair of the Remuneration and Search Committee, Beverley Perkins, Vice Chair of the Remuneration and Search Committee, with an update about the society's financial performance in the last year.
Our Board and Leadership team answered questions submitted in advance and during the meeting.
- 7.20pm - Receive the Annual Report and Accounts
- 7.25pm - Receive the Remuneration Report
- 7:40pm - Appointment of Auditor
- 7.45pm - Application of Profits
Our President, Sally Chicken discussed the application of profits, including the dividend, support for the Co-operative Party and any motions proposed by members.
To conclude the meeting, we shared a short film showing how the East of England Co-op has supported its community, including an update on our recently created Community Cares Fund.