The competition is run by East of England Co-op and is open only to those aged over 18. No purchase necessary.
The promotion is a prize draw, which is open to anyone who posts online via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in response to the competition posts.
Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 16th June.
Details of the prize:
- A choice of dates will be offered
- Prize is for two people
- Will include a visit to The Norfolk Brewhouse in the morning to Moon Gazer ale being brewed and to learn hands on about the process and also the ingredients used
- Light lunch will be provided.
- Trip to Crisp Maltings to learn about barley and have a hands on role in the malting process
- The afternoon will be across to Dann’s Farm Ice Cream to meet the team, see ice cream produced and learn about the dairy farm
- Travel to and from venues will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
The winner will be notified by social media, email, post or by telephone, and will be asked to pick their prefered date. Winners may be asked to participate in a photo/publicity opportunity.
Competition winner will be required to arrange own transport to and from event location. Age identification may be required.
The East of England Co-op will not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize.
The Society reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw. Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com or by writing to Communications Team, East of England Co-op, Wherstead Park, The Street, Wherstead, Ipswich IP9 2BJ.