Pumpkin Face Terms & Conditions
Share your best pumpkin face!
The prize draw is run by East of England Co-op in is open to all UK residents. No purchase necessary.
The promotion is a free prize draw, which is open to anyone who posts a picture on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/eastofenglandcoop) or tweets a picture to @EOECOOP with #PumpkinFace with our pumpkin inspired cutout stand.
Our Community Team will be taking the stand will be out on the road throughout October at the following locations:
- Saturday 13th October, Trinity Park Farmers’ Market, Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich
- Saturday 20th October, Fanzone at Ipswich Town Football Club
- Monday 22nd October, Frinton supermarket
- Tuesday 23rd October, Stanway supermarket
- Wednesday 24th October, Barham store
- Thursday 25th October, Halstead supermarket
- Friday 26th October, West Mersea supermarket
- Saturday 27th October, Mersea Road store
- Monday 29th October, Debenham store
- Tuesday 30th October, Framlingham supermarket
- Wednesday 31st October, Long Stratton supermarket
All of the entries will be complied and a winner picked on Monday 5th November 2018. The winner will be notified via social media.
The prize is a full collection of Goodness Gang 3 soft toys and a £30 East of England Co-op voucher. There will be 6 runner up prizes of a Penny Pumpkin soft toy from the Goodness Gang 3 range.
This is offered as a prize package and as such, no alternatives to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. Cash redemption value is £0.01.
The winner may be asked to participate in a photo/publicity opportunity.
The Society reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Pumpkin Prize Draw Competition, Marketing Department, East of England Co-op, Wherstead Park, The Street, Wherstead, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 2BJ.
The Society accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the competition and submitting your information, respondents are agreeing to receive marketing offers from the East of England Co-op. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.