1. For each £5 you spend in participating East of England Co-operative stores in any one transaction containing qualifying products you will receive one sticker. Stickers should be attached to this savercard.
2. Collect 20 or 40 stickers and choose an item from the Gordon Ramsay dinnerware range to purchase at the discounted price. The more stickers you collect, the bigger the discount you receive off the Gordon Ramsay dinnerware range.
3. The value of each sticker is £0.001, no cash alternative.
4. Excludes the following transactions: lottery, optical, prescriptions, bill payments, mobile top up, tobacco, cash
back, gift vouchers, infant and baby milk formula, instore concessions and all purchases in the Society’s Travel and Funeral branches.
5. Stickers can be collected between Monday 25th September and Sunday 31st December 2017.
6. Full savercards can be redeemed between Monday 25th September and Sunday 14th January 2018.
7. Stickers can be collected at participating East of England Pharmacies, Forecourts, Supermarkets, Daily’s and Village stores, however can only be redeemed for products from the Gordon Ramsay dinnerware range at participating East of England food stores.
8. Redemption of savercards which are altered, amended, defaced, photocopied, damaged or do not bear appropriate stickers will be refused.
9. Offer subject to availability.