1. For each £5 you spend in participating East of England Cooperative stores in any one transaction containing qualifying products you will receive one sticker. Stickers should be attached to this savercard.
2. Every Wednesday participating stores will be issuing double stickers to East of England Co-operative society members only i.e. two stickers for each £5 spend.
3. Collect 20 stickers and choose an item from the Curver Smart To Go range to purchase at the discounted price.
4. Collect 35 stickers and choose an item from the Curver Smart To Go for FREE or at the discounted price.
5. The value of each sticker is £0.001, no cash alternative.
6. Excludes the following transactions: lottery, optical, prescriptions, bill payments, mobile top up, tobacco, cash back, gift vouchers, infant and baby milk formula, in-store concessions and all purchases in the Society’s Travel and Funeral branches.
7. Stickers can be collected between Monday 12th March and Sunday 27th May 2018.
8. Full savercards can be redeemed between Monday 12th March and Sunday 10th June 2018.
9. Stickers can be collected at participating East of England Pharmacies, Forecourts, Supermarkets, Daily’s and Village stores, however can only be redeemed for products from the Curver Smart To Go range at participating East of England Supermarkets, Daily’s and Village stores.
10. Redemption of savercards which are altered, amended, defaced, photocopied, damaged or do not bear appropriate stickers will be refused.
11. Offer subject to availability, while stocks last.