We believe in the importance of investing in our people, and it’s important that you share this vision too. To be eligible to apply for the fund, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Your organisation must be a charity;
- Your registered office must be in our trading area of Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex;
- The employee must be paid at least the national living wage;
- The employee must have a permanent contract of employment and work a minimum of 30 hours per week;
- The employee’s job must continue after the apprenticeship training ends.
You will also remain solely responsible for paying your employee throughout the lifetime of the grant. We’ll also be publicising the impact of the fund, so we’d appreciate your participation in any external promotional campaigns.
We understand that staff development can involve a significant investment of time, however, it’s important that your employee is given the opportunity to make the most of their training. It will be your responsibility as their employer to ensure that they are given sufficient support, mentorship and time to complete it.