Co-op Loan Fund
The Co-op Loan Fund welcomes applications from new and existing co-ops based in the UK.
They lend money exclusively to co-operatives with an ethical, accessible and sympathetic approach to your co-op’s needs. Co-op Loan Fund is entirely funded and run by co-ops, so unlike many conventional lenders they truly understand and actively support democratically owned and controlled enterprises.
Loan applications are welcome from new and existing co-operatives based in the UK that need between £10,000 – £85,000 of loan finance to:
- Set up as a new co-operative
- Expand their size and scope
- Assist an employee buyout or company succession
- Purchase a property or business
- Purchase capital equipment or create working capital
What are the benefits of a Co-op Loan?
- Unique understanding of co-operatives
- Unsecured loans with no personal guarantees
- No set lending terms (flexible between 1-20 years)
- Interest charged on reducing balance
- Ongoing support throughout the term of the loan